Thursday, January 30, 2014

Erik Eats Cereal: Golden Grahams

I vividly recall the commercials for Golden Grahams cereal.  "How do they cram all that graham?"




I always wondered what happened to that kid.

However, the commercial for them I most remember is this one:


Where do I even begin with this ad?  The "cha-CHING" that the kids deliver towards the end?  The quick cuts?  The fact that one kid goes "yay-ah" at the end?  The 90s fashions?

I don't think you could make that ad today.

So, let's move on to the taste, shall we?

...it tastes like a graham cracker.  Maybe a little sweeter.  That's about it, really.

Look, not every cereal review is going to be very deep, sometimes it just tastes like what they call it.

7 out of 10, because I like graham crackers, and I have a sneaky suspicion you could crumble up this cereal and turn it into a pie base for a S'mores pie.

Just a thought.

No comments: