Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy ... um, er....

Okay, so it's not Halloween.  It's Halloween Eve?  All Hallow's Eve Eve?  Is there even a word for today?

There is.

That's right, to end Halloween month we're getting EDUCATIONAL, people!  And truly, that's the scariest thing of all, unprompted learning!




You see, it-

...Okay, I'm not really feeling it tonight.  I think I'm going to curl up on the couch and watch a nice scary movie.

So instead, I'm going to link to this article and let you learn about Mischief Night, Goosey Night, and Cabbage Night.  Then, you can go to this map and see what people near you call the night before Halloween!

Put those names all together, and what do you get?


Yeah, I should probably be ashamed of reaching for that reference.

Alternate ending: Put them all together, and you still get the one day out of the year musicians in Detroit watch their backs.

Happy Halloween, everyone!

No comments: