Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Month Wrap-Up

So this is it.  The end of Halloween Month.  I have plenty of material for next year (even crazier movies, anime, and cartoons), but thought it'd be good to touch back on a few things.

For instance, somebody found that show that terrified me so much when I was little.


It continues partway into this next video.


Secondly, I just did an article about Garfield's Halloween Adventure, but I forgot there was also a book that completely changed some of the story.  Garfield steals a ring from the pirates, for instance, and they get stuck up a tree (because ghosts can't climb trees?).


I not only had that book, I wore that book out from reading it so often.

Finally, did you know that there's a Tower of Terror movie that came out in the 90s?  No seriously, it has Steve Gutenberg and Kirsten Dunst in it.

"I'm in a movie with Steve Gutenberg AND I have to wear this?  UGH."
You can watch the whole thing here.  I know I'll be doing that.



Happy Halloween, everybody!

No comments: