Thursday, July 3, 2014

Upcoming Blog Projects

I know I do this kind of post every now and again, but it really helps to act like a reminder to me.  I can go back, look at topics I kept meaning to get to, and get reinvigorated about what I'm saying.

For instance, I still need to do that Top Eleven Characters With Accents, which is something I'm stuck in the middle of because there's so many characters with accents.

But here's some upcoming topics:

Reviews of the following new and not-so-new video games:  Marvel LEGO, Watch Dogs, Thief, Dead Island, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, X-Box Indie Games I Would've Enjoyed If I Was Thirteen.

Some looks back at some classic games I remember fondly: Desert Demolition Starring Road Runner And Wile E Coyote, Snake Rattle and Roll, Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, F-Zero for the Gamecube.

Spoiler: I actually hated one of those games.

An episode by episode look at the highlights from Liberty Kids, Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills, G.I. Joe, and others.

Movie reviews of such classics as Wild Zero, Firebreather, and a whole bunch of weird Asian kung-fu movies exploiting the dead Bruce Lee.

Important topic discussions!

Top Elevens of the following: Hottest Cartoon Women Of My Childhood, Actors Who Get A Lot Of Grief But Shouldn't, Cowboys, Voice Actors, Webcomics, and Yet More Songs I Can't Believe I Forgot About.

It should be fun.

No comments: